Copy file as link
If a document is located in an application supported by FileLinker, you can use this command to copy the link to this file to the clipboard very easily and quickly.
Then you can easily paste the address as a link in MindManager using the Add Link command.
- Open a document in the application and select the Copy file as link command.
- Select the desired application.
- The link address is now on the clipboard.
- Select a branch in MindManager.
- Select the „Add link“ command and click in the „Link target“ field.
- Click the right mouse button and choose the „Paste“ command or use the Ctrl+V key combination.
- After inserting confirm with the „OK“ button.